ข้ามไปที่เนื้อหาหลัก

Black Desert Rizgen Test

Black Desert Rizgen Test

Click on the picture to view it in its original size.

 AMD, who had spent many years after the bulldozer in the dark years, finally took out the knife called Raizen.
I was promoting it as an extreme gaming machine, and as a fisher, I decided to become a beta tester.

 Rijen's gaming position, which comes from various reviews now, is subtle and there are many bugs.
Before the review, I was quite troubled from the assembly because of the buggy, so I inform the beginner in advance that I will never shine before April .


 So let's get started.





 The prepared pc is as above.
 The board is the x370 gt5 of biostar, and now the bios is out of performance because there are no bug fixes around February 20th. (Scheduled to be revised first this week)


 All systems, including the 1700x, were not overloaded, and the cooler was a clip-on, rather than a techno, packed with 30,000 clip-ons.
The monitoring program used an afterburner. 
The video is an FHD desktop recording with Endivia Shadowplay and the same tool used for frame measurement.

 The options are All High, Very High, and in effect all performance related options except Beta mode are enabled.




Field test




 I shot several images, but if I was a lap then I was a Kamal Silvia.
I actually received a request, but I took it because it looked good on the test section.

Characteristic
Gpu is smoothly utilized and the CPU is very busy.
The frame is generally compliant, but there is a period of fluctuation and it seems to be intermittently interrupted.

 The field test showed several frames, including Mediah and Serendia, but overall well-behaved frames.
Serendia, in particular, seems to pull out 50 to 60 frames.



PVP test





 Sadly, I became a full base on Monday and replaced it with a red battlefield.
I turned on the effects, and there was a Zongleck, so I did not control it as much as I wanted.

 Characteristic
 The GPU load rate is at the upper limit. It is the only situation that is caught in an ankle due to video shooting.

 The black desert feature cpu, which does not have multithreaded utilization, also loses heat.
However, gpu is not a full load.




Town test








 The fact that I learned new things through the tests in the village is that the speed of reading and writing is as important as cpu and vga.
Particularly in Calpheon, object loading did not follow, and sudden drop of frame occurred frequently.
(Many users experience wall hanging.)

 Characteristic
There is no room in front of the warehouse.

 The object dropping is a problem because the frame drop occurs even if the load rate is low overall. 
SSD reads and writes and server sending and receiving seem to catch ankle.


Boss pre test




 I think it was the most curious part.
Karanda was almost full and the timing was right.

 From the conclusion, i5 and i7 are definitely more compliant. But there are a lot of questions because it does not reach the high end.

 Characteristic
 Overall, the load factor is similar or slightly higher, even though the frame is much lower than the red battlefield.

 Like FHD Rizenberg, gpu plays hard even when it is raid.
So it seems that the gpu load in the first place is a little bit or the bottleneck bug.





conclusion

 * As I said before, it is actually a beta test period, so make a purchase decision carefully.

 The black desert is said to be very influenced by the number of physical cores to six without the lack of multi-thread utilization. So, even though I shoot 10% of the threads, I shoot 0% of the threads frequently.

 In other games, I am not familiar with multithreading, but my bug is not enough, but in the black desert I do not want to use it in the first place, i5 and i7 are more than normal. (May be different if over ?!)
 In other reviews, I think that the 1800x slightly outperforms the '5800k' clock of 'Dongclock'.


 The Black Desert + Rizzan would be a good choice given the bug was fixed in the future and there was a big performance improvement in Linux with a simple patch.
 Especially if you are broadcasting or processing and playing another game!

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Desert Dungeon

Blackdesert 17/08/2017 Technology combination

Quest Chang BDO KR , New rides, elephant appeared